BMW has launched two superbikes to celebrate the completion of 100 years. These bikes include the R nine T 100 Years and 18 100 Years Limited Edition bikes. Only 1923 units of both bikes will be global, marking the year the R32 was introduced.
R nine T 100 Years
BMW’s R nine T 100 Years bike is powered by the company’s 1170 cc air/oil cooled two-cylinder, four-stroke engine, which generates torque of 116-newton meters with 109 horsepower. The bike’s top speed with this engine exceeds 200 kilometres per hour. In this bike, the company gives LED headlights and DRL. For safety, options like ASC, rain and road riding are standard. Optional features include cruise control, heated grips, an aluminium package, a fuel tank, tail shorts, tail tracker.
R18 100 Years
BMW has also introduced the R18 100 Years on this occasion. It has an engine of 1802 cc, which gives the bike 67 kW of power and 158-newton meters of torque. With this, the bike can run faster than 180 kilometres per hour. It gets wheel covers painted in blank colour with chrome finishing as a package, enhancing its looks.
The ex-showroom price of BMW R9, 100 Years in India, has been Rs 24 lakh. While the ex-showroom price of the second bike, R18 100 Years, will be Rs 25.90 lakh. Both bikes have been introduced as limited edition bikes. In such a situation, some of its units will also be delivered in India.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be