BMW Motorrad has released the teaser of its upcoming scooter CE04 electric scooter. This scooter will also be launched in the Indian market, including the US. Its price in India is around Rs 9.71 lakh.
The BMW CE04 was first unveiled in 2020 in its concept avatar and then in July 2021 in its production-ready version. The final model retains most of its design elements from the concept and looks futuristic.
Talking about its powertrain, the new BMW electric scooter has a permanent magnet motor between the battery and the rear wheel. It produces a maximum power of 42bhp and a peak torque of 62Nm. The electric scooter can accelerate from 0 to 50 kmph in 2.6 seconds and offers a top speed of 120 kmph. It houses an 8.9kWh lithium-ion battery inside the floorboard. It takes 4 hours 20 minutes to fully charge with a 2.3kWh charger and one hour 40 minutes with a 6.9kWh fast charger. BMW claims that the CE04 offers a range of 130 km.
Will get these features
The new BMW CE04 electric scooter has a traction control system and offers three riding modes – Eco, Road, and Rain. Dynamic Traction Control and Dynamic Ride Mode are provided as optional offerings. The e-scooter features a 10.25-inch HD TFT display with smartphone connectivity, integrated maps, and ride mode readout. The new BMW electric scooter rides on 15-inch wheels with 120-section and 160-section tires on the front and rear axles, respectively.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be