The innovative, sporty scooter from the Pune-based two-wheeler manufacturer, the Hero Maestro Xoom 110cc, will go on sale on January 30, 2023. The scooter will be available in three configurations: LX, VX, and ZX, according to the NCAT documentation. The model’s dimensions are 1881mm (LX and VX), 717mm (LX and VX)/731mm (ZX), and 1117mm, correspondingly.
While the Maestro Xoom is larger and prolonged than the Maestro Edge, it is also 71mm lighter. With a gross vehicle weights of 238kg (LX and VX)/239kg, it is a little lighter (ZX). According to the paper, the scooter would be powered by the identical 110.9cc engine as the Hero Maestro Edge. The motor’s maximal output is 8 horsepower and 8.7 pound-feet of performance using a CVT transmission.
The new Hero 110cc scooter’s mobility system will have a telescopic fork up front and a standard hydraulic piston at the back. The front and rear axles’ drum brakes will provide stopping ability. Check out Hero-Harley 350cc & 500cc Bikes: Updated Information
The upcoming Hero 110cc scooter will have huge LED headlamps with X-shaped LED DRLs (daytime running lights) and frequently employed with X-shaped graphics, according to the promotional brochure. A completely interactive display with Bluetooth communication and communication capabilities, turn-by-turn guidance, a USB phone converter, trip metres, an odometer, and stop/start functionality will be included in the scooter.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be