Many great commuter bikes are ready to be launched in the Indian market in the new year. These bikes will be introduced soon. It has yet to be officially confirmed, but according to media reports, it is being prepared by many companies. In this news, we are giving you information about such best commuter bikes which can come into the Indian market this year.
Ola, one of the country’s largest electric companies making electric two-wheelers, will launch a new, improved range bike in 2023. The company can launch this bike around Holi. The company is working towards creating the most performance-driven, practical and durable motorcycle in the country. The company’s CEO has also sought public opinion on social media for this bike. Apart from this, by the year 2027, Ola will bring six new electric vehicles to the market.
According to media reports, the Fiero bike can also be brought to the Indian market by TVs. The company can bring it as a 125 cc commuter bike. The bike will be given a 124.8 cc engine. Which will be of single cylinder, air-cooled, fuel injected, with three valves. Preparations are being made to introduce this BS-6 engine with a five-gear transmission.
According to media reports, it was told in an interview by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India; the company will soon launch a new bike. Only a little information about this commuter bike has been received, but it is expected to be placed near the CD 110 bike. Even in terms of average, it will be better than CD100.
According to media reports, a commuter bike of less than 150 cc can be brought by the sports bike maker Yamaha. Although it has yet to be confirmed by the company, it can bring a new 125 cc bike to the market. The company sells it in Europe as an entry-level retro bike. In which 125 cc liquid-cooled engine has been given. Which gives a torque of 14.75 bhp and 10.85 newton meters. Features like ABS and LED light are available in it.
Pure EV, an electric bike maker in Hyderabad, can also bring a new bike Eco Drift this year. According to media reports, preparations are being made to launch the Eco Drift commuter electric bike this month. It was also introduced some time ago. Its top speed is 75 kilometres per hour, and after full charge, it can run up to 135 kilometres. It will get a three-kilowatt battery.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be