The upcoming Bajaj-Triumph bike has been spotted testing for the first time with wire-spoke rims and luggage choices. The fact that there are no visible unsecured wires or cords on the bike suggests that it may soon make its public debut.
Triumph bike to get wire-spoke rims
The new Bajaj-Triumph bike will be offered under the Triumph brand name, so as is customary for goods from the Hinckley-based firm, it probably has a wide range of optional upgrades available. If not provided as a separate standalone option, the wire-spoke rims pictured above may end up in the catalogue mentioned above. It will be interesting to see whether these rims have wire spokes instead of tubes. No other bike in this displacement category features tubeless spoked rims but the Zontes 350T ADV. Although the precise displacement is unknown, based on the engine block size, it appears to be between 350 and 400 ccs.
Other notable additions include a variety of options for luggage. Only the left side of this bike is visible due to the exhaust muffler on the right, along with a tank bag, top box, and soft pannier. Since Triumph offers a wide range of baggage options for all of its motorcycles, the ones pictured here are most likely available as extras.
The prototype of the motorcycle also gets a top box, knuckle guard and saddle bag, which could be offered as optional accessories. Bajaj and Triumph are expected to target the 400 to 450 cc segment with their Scrambler and Roadster. The scrambler gets a sporty exhaust with a twin barrel system, adding to its visual nature.
The Bajaj-Triumph Scrambler will feature LED lighting, a compact rear section, a slim profile and high ground clearance, while it could be offered with an all-digital instrument console. The company may tune the powertrain for long touring purposes, which could be a single-cylinder liquid-cooled unit and develop more than 40 bhp power.
Bajaj-Triumph bike India launch details
It is expected to debut in the first half of next year before going on sale in international and domestic markets. Let us tell you that the company has recently been earnest about its Pulsar range and is expanding it. Recently the company has also launched the Bajaj Pulsar P150 in the country.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be