For the first time in the year 2007, Bajaj Pulsar 220 (Bajaj Pulsar 220) was brought, and as soon as it arrived, this ‘The Fastest Indian’ bike explained the real meaning of speed to the people. After being the best seller in its class for 15 years, the production of this bike suddenly stopped. With the launch of the new 250cc platform, the Pulsar 220 is said to have been discontinued and will officially go out of production in April 2022.
It is said in media reports and on many social media platforms that the company has started booking it. Interested buyers can book the 220F for a token amount of Rs 1,000 and expect deliveries by mid-March.
Re-booking started due to increasing demand.
It is being said that the Bajaj Pulsar 220F is witnessing a steady demand in the country. Despite Bajaj having cool models like the N250 and the F250, the 220F remains the favourite of customers. For this reason, the company has decided to restart its booking.
Design of Bajaj Pulsar 220F
According to the information, Pulsar is relaunched with Black-Red and Black-Blue colour combinations. Also, new colours can be added to it. The design is expected to be seen the same as before. THE NEW MODEL SHOWS A V-shaped LED headlight cluster, split seats, clip-on handlebars, and a semi-faired design.
Along with this, features are expected to include telescopic forks at the front, twin shock absorbers at the rear, a single-channel ABS as standard for braking, and a double cradle-down tube frame in the hardware setup.
Pulsar 220F Price
The last record price of Bajaj Pulsar 220F was Rs 1.18 lakh. Whereas the price of the upcoming model is expected to be in the range of Rs 1.35 lakh. Both these prices are ex-showroom.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be