Bajaj Auto has launched the Pulsar P150 in the domestic market today. The company has launched the latest bike in the market with an initial ex-showroom price of Rs 1,16,755. The company has introduced this bike in two variants – single-disc and dual-disc. The Indian bike maker has given the new 150cc bike new engine power. In terms of features, it includes features like LED project headlamps and LED DRLs. In India, it will compete with TVS Apache RTR 160 2V, Hero Xtreme 160R and Yamaha FZ.
The fuel tank capacity of the Bajaj Pulsar P150 motorcycle is 14 litres, which suggests that the bike will weigh 140 kg with oil. Bajaj Auto has positioned the bike between the Pulsar 150 and the recently launched Pulsar N160. The single-seater version of the latest Pulsar only has a dual-disc setup.
Bajaj Pulsar P150: Features
Talking about Bajaj Pulsar P150’s equipment, you will get features like LED project headlamps, LED DRLs, and butterfly-inspired twin LED tail lamps in the latest bike. Apart from this, the new bike will get the facility of a semi-digital instrument cluster and USB charging with a gear position indicator like the Pulsar N160. Latest bike news The bike is 10 kg lighter than the Pulsar 150.
Bajaj Pulsar P150: Price
The ex-showroom price of the single disc variant of the new Pulsar is Rs 1,16,755. At the same time, the ex-showroom price of the dual disc variant is Rs 1,19,757. Single-channel ABS will be available in both variants. The new lightweight bike will feature a tubular handlebar and rear drum brake setup. At the same time, the dual-seat version comes with clip-on and dual disc brakes.
Bajaj Pulsar P150: Color variants
Talking about the colour variants of Bajaj’s new Pulsar, five colour options have been given in it. Customers can choose between Racing Red, Caribbean Blue, Ebony Black Red, Ebony Black Blue and Ebony Black White.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be