There is a wide range of bikes in the sports bike segment with different engines, features and specifications. Today, we are talking about two sports bikes with 160cc engines, which are liked for their aggressive design and high speed.
Today in Sports Bike Compare Report, you will know the details of Bajaj Pulsar N160 Vs Hero Xtreme 160R price, engine and mileage.
Bajaj Pulsar N160
Bajaj Auto has recently launched the Bajaj Pulsar N 160. The company has launched this bike with two variants, single ABS and dual ABS.
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price
Bajaj Pulsar N 160 starts at Rs 1,22,845 (ex-showroom Delhi), which goes up to Rs 1,29,645 for the top-spec model.
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Engine
In Bajaj Pulsar N 160, the company has given a single-cylinder engine of 164.82 cc with which a 5-speed gearbox has been added. This engine generates 16 PS of max power and 14.65 Nm of peak torque.
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Mileage
Regarding the mileage, Bajaj Auto claims that this sports bike gives a mileage of 59.11 kilometres per litre. This mileage has been certified by ARAI.
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Braking System
Regarding the braking system, disc brakes have been installed on its front and rear wheels, with single-channel and dual-channel ABS available.
Hero Xtreme 160R
Hero Xtreme 160R is a popular bike in its segment, which is liked for its lightweight and low price tag. The company has launched this sports bike with two variants, single disc and double disc.
Hero Xtreme 160R Price
Hero Xtreme’s price in Delhi starts from Rs 1.9 lakh (ex-showroom), which goes up to Rs 1.30 lakh for the top-end variant with the double disc.
Hero Xtreme 160R Engine
It has been given a single-cylinder engine of 163 cc. This engine generates a power of 15.2 PS and a peak torque of 14 Nm. A 5-speed gearbox has been fitted with this engine.
Hero Xtreme 160R Mileage
Hero MotoCorp claims that this sports bike gives a mileage of 55.47 kilometres per litre. This mileage has been certified by ARAI.
Hero Xtreme 160R Braking System
The Hero Xtreme gets the option of disc and drum brakes and double disc brakes on both the front and rear wheels, to which a single-channel anti-lock braking system has been added.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be