The Pulsar 150 has been instrumental in increasing the sales of Bajaj Auto. It has been the biggest-selling hit bike of the company. However, the Pulsar 150, which ruled people’s hearts for 20 years, has now been discontinued by the company. Now, this bike has been replaced by the recently launched Pulsar P150 (Bajaj Pulsar P150).
Pulsar 150 discontinued under the upgrade plan.
Let us tell you that the company has already discontinued popular models like Pulsar 180 and Pulsar 220. The company stopped producing the Pulsar 180 in August 2022, while the Pulsar 220 was discontinued last year. The Pulsar 180 and Pulsar 220 have replaced the Pulsar N 160 and the Pulsar 250F.
Pulsar P150 will replace the old model.
The Pulsar P150 was launched by the company even before the Pulsar 150 was discontinued. After the arrival of the Pulsar P150, it was speculated that the company might discontinue the old Pulsar 150. If seen, the Pulsar 150 was not upgraded by the company for a long time. This bike was outdated compared to other 150 cc bikes in the market. The bike lacked an LED headlight, a completely digital instrument cluster, and modern technologies.
Pulsar P150 is more modern
Talking about Pulsar P150, the company has launched it in India for Rs 1,16,755 (ex-showroom, Delhi). This bike has been brought in a naked version and sporty design. The Pulsar P150 is powered by an air-cooled, 149cc single-cylinder engine that generates 14.5 bhp power at 8,500rpm and 13.5 Nm torque at 6,000rpm.
The engine is paired with a 5-speed gearbox. This engine is a 2-valve architecture based. The fuel tank capacity of the bike is 14 liters. The remarkable thing is that the company is also giving a kick start in this bike which is not available in Pulsar 150 and Pulsar N160.
Pulsar P150 has been made available in single-disc and dual-disc variants. The single-disc brake variant gets a split seat and single-piece handlebar, while the dual-disc brake variant gets a clip-on handlebar with a split seat. To improve braking, single-channel ABS has been given in the bike.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be