The Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is popular for its good mileage and new colour options. The top two-wheeler producer in the country will introduce the 110 cc Bajaj Platina in the Platina segment, which will include new safety measures. A powerful engine can give the Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike amazing features.
In addition to dual-spring shock absorbers at the back and telescopic front forks, the new Bajaj Platina 110 ABS Sporty bike has a sporty appearance. The Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike also has drum and disc brakes with anti-braking systems.
The powerful engine of the Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike:
Regarding the bike’s potent engine, the Bajaj Platina 110 ABS has a 115.45 CC single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine. Its engine has a power output of 8.6 bhp and a torque output of 9.81 NM. This Bajaj Platina 110 motorcycle’s engine supports a 5-gear transmission.
Features of Bajaj Platina 110 ABS Bike:
The Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike has outstanding features and a strong engine. The Bajaj Platina 110 bike offers several features, including a digital instrument panel, a comfy seat, a longer front and rear suspension, a halogen headlamp with DRL, and more. Along with an ABS indicator, features including a digital speedometer, gear indicator, and gear shift indicator have been added.
New colour options for Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike:
The 11-liter petrol tank of the Bajaj Platina 110 bike. In addition, the front and back of the bike also have 17-inch wheels. Several color options are available for the Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike, including Ebony Black, Gloss Pewter Grey, Cocktail Wine Red, and Sapphire Blue.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be