Bajaj’s only electric scooter is now premium. The premium edition of the Bajaj Chetak Scooter has been launched with many great features. It is priced at Rs 1,51,910 (ex-showroom, Bengaluru). At the same time, the initial price of the Bajaj Chetak Scooter has been kept at Rs 1,21,933 (ex-showroom).
Booking for the 2023 Chetak Premium Edition has been started, and the delivery will be started after April 2023. Bajaj’s network is spread over more than 60 cities. At the same time, by the end of March 2023, about 100 stores will be started in 85 cities by expanding the dealership network.
Chetak Premium Edition
The new premium variant of the electric scooter made by Bajaj, called the Chetak, has a full metal body. For a superb look, sleek looks have been expanded. Moreover, the central trims, blinkers, and headlight casting are all Charcoal Black. The bike has also added a new, Wide LCD console to give it a more upmarket appearance.
The scooter has three options for the colour option. It is available in Matte Gray, Mat Caribbean Blue and Satin Black Options.
Get a tremendous range.
A three-kilowatt lithium-ion battery pack and a 3.8 kW electric motor make up the Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter’s powertrain. At 1,400 rpm, this power pack has a torque output of 16Nm. Is. Moreover, the scooter has two riding modes: Sport and Eco. 95 km in Eco mode and 85 km in Sport mode can be covered on a single battery.
Please let us know that Bajaj recently allied with the electric mobility startup Yulu (Yulu) to pursue electric automobiles. Working with Bajaj Chetak Technology Ltd is a Bajaj Auto-owned subsidiary. The Yulu technology stack will power the e-scooters, which Bajaj Auto will produce exclusively.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be