Odysse Trot Electric Scooter
In every field, it is evident that the EV industry is growing quickly. These new start-ups are also making significant investments in this sector. The new B2B electric two-wheeler Odysse Trot has been introduced by Mumbai-based start-up company Odysse Electric. Let’s discuss its specifics.
The company created an electric bike to provide long-distance logistics. This electric bike has a loading capacity and is intended for last-mile logistics. Additionally, it has greater power and range. This electric bicycle has a loading capacity of up to 250 kg and can move smoothly.
Odysse Trot Electric Scooter Battery, Range and Motor
A removable 60V 32Ah waterproof battery has been used in this electric bike. This electric scooter can be run up to a range of 75 km on a single charge. The same electric motor of 250 watts capacity has been given with its battery, whose maximum speed is 25 km per hour. The electric scooter has drum brakes at the front and a disc brake at the rear.
Electric Scooter Battery Charging Time, Top speed, and Warranty
Its battery can be fully charged in 4 hours with a normal charger. Its top speed is around 25 kilometers per hour. The company is giving 3 years Warranty on the battery of this electric scooter and a 1-year Warranty on the powertrain.
Electric Scooter Features and Specifications
The company has included many advanced features in Odysse Trot, claiming that it meets all the requirements related to last-mile delivery. The Trot is one such vehicle that has been designed to meet specific delivery needs. It can load heavy items like gas cylinders, hardware equipment, water cans etc., to daily items like groceries, medicines etc. This electric scooter is also available with additional customized accessories, with the help of which one can carry these products comfortably and safely.
GPS monitoring of this scooter has been provided using the IoT tracking device and several smart features. Additionally included in this electric bike are LED lighting, a LED display, and a smart BMS.
· Battery Removable 60V 32Ah Waterproof Battery
· Motor 250 watt
· Loading capacity 250kg
· Range 75 km
· Top Speed 25 km/h
· Engine Electric
What will be the Price?
Its Price has been fixed up to 99,999 by the company. The company claims it is the most robust heavy-duty bike specially designed for last-mile logistics with a loading capacity of up to 250 kg. It has an IoT connectivity feature that supports tracking, immobilization, geo-fencing, and other new features.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be