Ultraviolette has unveiled its f99 Concept in the Indian market. Ultraviolette has announced its entry into electric motorsports with the F99 factory racing platform. It will be made with more customized ergonomics than before. It will have a top speed of 200 kmph. Ultraviolette could be the innovator in sustainable mobility and India’s first high-performance electric motorcycle. The company plans to drive innovation in EV motorcycles and greater mobility.
The F99 Factory Racing platform draws inspiration from aviation and racing to build technology and capabilities for electric motorcycles. It has been tuned to generate maximum power from the powertrain. Due to this, it offers a maximum capacity of 65 bhp and a top speed of over 200 km/h.
UltraViolet continues to drive technology advancement and research and development in India with the F99 platform by leveraging principles of advanced battery technology and drivetrain engineering, materials innovation, including carbon composites, and high-speed aerodynamics.
India’s high-speed electric motorcycle, to be launched in November 2022, is planned, designed and manufactured in India for global markets. The F99 factory racing platform is set to usher in electric motorsports in the two-wheeler segment with a top speed of over 200 km/h and 65 bhp peak power. The company says that with India’s most advanced powertrain architecture and battery technology, we aim to be at the forefront of innovation globally.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be