At Auto Expo 2023, bike manufacturer Keeway launched its new cruiser, Keeway SR 250, a retro-designed bike. The company launched this bike’s SR 125 (SR125) light engine model in India.
The company has launched the Keeway SR 250 for the Indian market with an initial price of Rs 1.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
In Keeway SR250, the company has given a single-cylinder 223 cc engine based on air-cooled technology. This engine generates 16 hp power and 16 Nm peak torque. A 5-speed manual transmission has been given with this engine.
Talking about the braking system, the company has installed a 300 mm disc brake in its front wheel and a 210 mm disc brake in the rear wheel. A single-channel anti-lock braking system has been given with this braking system.
Apart from giving the heavy engine and retro design to the Keeway SR 250, the company has also given hi-tech bike features, including features like a digital instrument console, Bluetooth connectivity, all LED lighting, a single-piece seat, and a round shape headlight.
The company has also opened the booking window for the Keeway SR 250. Customers can book this bike by visiting the official website of the company. To book this bike, the company has fixed a token amount of Rs 2,000. The company will start the delivery of this bike in April 2023.
When launched in India, the Keyway SR 250 will directly compete with the popular Kawasaki W175, TVS Ronin and the Royal Enfield Hunter 350.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be