LML is once again preparing to enter the Indian market. However, this time it will come as an electric two-wheeler manufacturer. The company on Thursday showcased its first electric scooter LML Star at the Auto Expo 2023 in Greater Noida. The brand has started taking bookings for its new electric scooter.
The LML Star gets a dual-tone theme of black and white colour with red accents. The scooter gets LED projector headlamps with LED daytime running lamps. The scooter will have a 360-degree camera, haptic feedback and LED lighting. Its attractive design and great features can give it an advantage in the Indian market.
The electric two-wheeler has an interactive display, which can be customised. It has a text display that can be modified according to the customer’s mood. Other features of the scooter include ambient lighting, integrated DRL, a backlight and indicators seamlessly integrated.
Other features in LML Star include ABS, reverse park assist, and a tire pressure monitoring system. The electric scooter combines a powerful motor and battery, making for a smooth and comfortable ride. The scooter has the best centre of gravity due to the removable battery placed on the footboard. Along with this, it gets the best boot space in its class.
In the Indian market, LML Star will compete with electric scooters like Ola Ace One, Bajaj Chetak, TVS iQube, Hero Vida, and Bounce Infinity.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be