Honda unveiled its first flex-fuel bike, the XRE 300, at the Auto Expo 2023. It can run on petrol as well as ethanol. Honda company has started road testing of this bike in India. Currently, the company is selling this bike in Brazil.
The Honda XRE 300 bike is powered by a 291.6 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine capable of running on flex fuel. When running on petrol, the bike produces 25.4 bhp power and 27.6 Nm torque; when running on ethanol (widely used in Brazil), it produces 25.6 bhp power and 28 Nm torque. The engine of the bike is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
It is an off-road dirt bike that will rival the Royal Enfield Himalayan in India. The Honda XRE 300 has 19-inch spoke wheels at the front and 17-inch at the rear. The weight of this bike is 148 kg. The bike gets telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension unit at the rear.
Brakes are handled by 256 mm disc at the front and 220 mm disc at the rear with dual-channel ABS. The bike has standard features, including an LCD instrument cluster, LED lighting and ABS.
The company is considering launching this bike in India. Once launched in the country, it will compete with the KTM 390 Adventure, BMW G 310 GS and the Royal Enfield Himalayan. The Honda XRE 300 could be priced at around Rs 2 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be