Along with the electric car, new experiments are being done every day in the electric two and three-wheeler segment. The country’s first electric gear bike is about to come on the market. A company is making it from Ahmedabad. Bookings will also open in a few days, but the most exciting thing about this bike is its looks and features. In this regard, it competes for all the sporty naked bikes of the new age. It is compared to Bajaj Pulsar, the most popular motorcycle in the sports naked segment. Ahmedabad’s startup company Matter has made this bike. The Matter had made this bike public recently. The company has not yet disclosed its price, nor has the name of this bike been decided. The company will start booking it at the beginning of the new year. At the same time, its name and price will be revealed.
This electric bike is entirely in step with the current trend regarding functionality and design. The category of naked sporty bikes is where it has been put. This has a very attractively designed headlight, indicators, and handlebar. It shares the first impression with other bikes in the market and the petrol-powered Pulsar. You wouldn’t know it was an electric bike from looking at it. The alloy wheels and colour scheme are also commanding in addition to this. According to the video on Matter’s website, this bike will be released in various colour options.
It has a 5.0kWh liquid-cooled battery pack. At this battery capacity, this bike will generate a maximum power of 10.5kW, i.e. 14 bhp and 520Nm torque. This bike has a four-speed hyper-shift gear.
The company still needs to disclose the range and price of this bike. But a lot can be inferred from the battery pack fitted in it. This bike has a 5.0kWh lithium-ion battery. This means it will cover a distance of around 125-150 km on a single charge. As far as the price is concerned, an EV can be estimated based on the battery pack. About 40 per cent of the total cost of electric vehicles comes from the battery. This way, if we talk about a 5.0 kWh lithium-ion battery, it sits around 70-75 thousand rupees. Thus, the bike price with this gear can be between 1.5 to 1.75 lakhs. This bike can be charged from a regular domestic power socket of 5 amperes.
This bike will be seen at Auto Expo.
The bike will also be showcased at the Auto Expo, held in Delhi in January. This bike will be produced at the company’s Ahmedabad plant. The production capacity of this plant is 60 thousand units per year. The battery of this bike will also be manufactured in this plant.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be