Electric two-wheeler manufacturer Ather Energy has launched its existing electric scooters, 450 Plus and 450X, in a new colour scheme. Along with this, a big redesigned seat has also been given. Earlier, the Ather 450 Duo came in three colours: Grey, Mint Green and White.
The Ather 450X has been introduced in four new colours. The White and Space Gray colours have been retained, but colour options like True Red, Cosmic Black, Salt Green and Lunar Gray have been included. The Cosmic Black shade is inspired by the Limited Edition of Series 1, while the Salt Green paint scheme replaces the Mint Green shade already available. The famous Nardo Ring race track inspires the Lunar Gray shade. Now, this scooter is available in a total of six colours.
After giving new updates, the company has also increased the prices of these scooters. A few months ago, Ather introduced its updated 450X Gen 3 with a bigger battery pack, tires, and updated software. The ex-showroom price of 450 Plus is Rs. 1.37 lakh, while the price of 450X starts from Rs. 1.60 lakh.
Speaking on the software update to AtherStack 5.0, Tarun Mehta, Co-Founder & CEO of Ather Energy, said, “In 2018, when we introduced AtherStack in the Ather 450, it was the first software engine for any two-wheeler in India. It sports a touchscreen dashboard, onboard navigation and remote diagnostics. With a new UI and Google Vector Maps, the AtherStack 5.0 takes the riding experience to a new level.
Along with this, by the end of this year, Ather can also introduce a light electric scooter, which will get a smaller battery pack with fewer features.
The electric motor fitted in Ola S1 Pro generates maximum power of 8.5kW and a torque of 58Nm. It has a top speed of 115 kmph and a range of 181 kmph. It takes six and a half hours to charge.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be