Ather’s upcoming electric scooter can be a more comfortable two-wheeler. Apart from this, the company can also launch a new electric scooter at an affordable price.
Indian electric scooter company Ather Energy will organize Community Day on January 7, 2023. On this day, the company can make many announcements regarding the products. According to reports, a new electric scooter can also be introduced on January 7. However, much information about Ather’s new electric scooter has yet to be received. Two possibilities are being expressed regarding the upcoming electric scooter. Firstly, the new electric scooter could be a cheaper version of the existing 450X model. On the other hand, it could also be a completely new model.
In the Indian electric two-wheeler market, the company sells two electric scooters – 450 Plus and 450X. Talking about their price, both electric scooters are quite expensive. In such a situation, it is expected that the new electric scooter can be a cheaper version. The company can also make some changes to keep the price of the new scooter affordable. A tubular steel frame could be used for the new electric scooter instead of the expensive aluminium lattice frame used to make the 450X.
Earlier, the company had registered a patent for a new electric scooter. According to the auto website Autocar, its design looks like a maxi-scooter. Keep in mind the customers’ comfort; a flat seat can be used in the new electric scooter. Let us tell you that the step unit is used in 450X.
The company may also introduce the 450X and 450 Plus electric scooters with a new colour scheme. At the same time, like the 450X Series 1, their limited edition model also needs to be ruled out.
Talking about the current electric scooters of Ather, the price of 450X and 450 Plus without subsidy is Rs. 1,71,520. However, after subsidy and other expenses, the effective price of 450X is Rs.1,39,005 and 450 Plus is Rs.1,17,495. Once fully charged, these electric scooters can cover a distance of up to 105 kilometres under True Range.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be