The demand for electric scooters has increased rapidly in the country in the last few years. The reason for this is the expensive petrol.
Here we are telling you about the 5 cheapest and best range scooters.
Bounce Infinity E1
The Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter gets a 2 kWh 48V 39 Ah swappable battery. Its price starts from 79,999. The top speed of the EV is 65 km. It can run up to 85 kilometres on a single charge. It has two ride modes, Eco and Sport.
Hero Optima CX
The Hero Optima CX is powered by a 550W BLDC motor, which gets a 52.2V, 30Ah lithium phosphate battery. It takes 4-5 hours to get fully charged. The price of the scooter starts from Rs.62,190. The double battery variant comes with a range of 140 km on a single charge and a top speed of 45 km/h.
Ampere Magnus EX
The Ampere Magnus EX features an LCD screen, an integrated USB port, keyless entry and an anti-theft alarm. Its top speed is 55 km/h. The scooter takes 6-7 hours to charge 0-100% using a 5 amp socket. Magnus EX claims an ARAI-certified range of 121 km. Its price starts from Rs 73,999.
Hero Electric Photon
Hero Electric Photon gets a 72V 26 Ah battery pack connected to a 1200W motor. The battery gets fully charged in 5 hours and claims a range of 90 km on a full charge. The top speed of the electric scooter is 45 km/h. In terms of features, it gets an LED headlight, tail light, and alloy wheels. Its price starts from Rs.80,790.
Okinawa Praise Pro
Okinawa Praise Pro has a top speed of 58 km/h. The electric scooter can run up to 88 km on a single charge. The battery takes about 2-3 hours to charge fully, and the scooter also has a ‘sport mode’. The scooter has keyless entry, central locking with an anti-theft alarm, a fully digital LCD console, conventional telescopic forks, and twin rear shocks. Its price starts from 87,593.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be