Okaya Electric has introduced its latest electric scooter, the Okaya Faast F3, to fulfil the rising demand for EVs. It was introduced with a large range and exceptional performance in the Indian market. Today, we will discuss seven factors in this post that may influence your decision to purchase this Okaya electric scooter.
Powerful Battery Options:
The company has confirmed the availability of dual batteries for this electric scooter. It has a strong range because of the 3.53 kWh lithium-ion battery that was installed.
Great battery range and top Speed:
The company claims that a single charge of this electric scooter will provide a range of 125 km. Additionally, its top Speed is between 70 and 80 kilometres per hour.
The scooter is powered by a 1200W motor with a powerful battery capable of generating 2500W pickup power.
Battery charging time:
This electric scooter’s battery can also be charged quickly. The battery can be fully charged with a regular charger in just 4 to 5 hours.
The company has introduced this electric scooter in the market at an affordable price. The company has launched it with an ex-showroom price of just Rs 99,999.
Will get 3 riding modes:
The fact that there are three riding modes on this electric scooter for a better riding experience is its most significant feature. This also features the Eco, City, and Sports modes.
The most special thing about this electric scooter is its warranty because you will get a 3-year warranty on the battery and motor in it so that you do not have to worry about the motor and battery used.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be