The Indian two-wheeler market is gradually changing as the commuter motorcycle industry, and the big bike market both expand. Therefore, we’ve compiled a list of India’s top five cheapest superbikes.
(1) Kawasaki Ninja 1000
The Ninja 1000, which has an asking price of Rs 11.98 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), is a favourite among many sports touring fans. It is propelled by a 1,043cc inline four-cylinder engine with 140.13 horsepower and 111 Nm of torque. It receives a TFT, LED lighting, smartphone connectivity, riding modes, traction control, quick-shifter, and cornering ABS on the feature front. It has USD front forks and an adjustable mono-shock for preload and rebound. The brake system of the Ninja 1000 consists of 250mm rear discs with ABS and 300mm twin front discs. Bridgestone tyres are mounted on 17-inch alloy wheels.
(2) Ducati monster
The price of the Ducati monster is 12,49 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). It has a 937cc twin-cylinder engine with an output of 109.96 horsepower and 93 Nm. The engine has plenty of midrange torque. With the bike, Ducati has included a tonne of electronics. For instance, it features LED lighting, three riding modes (Sport, Urban, and Touring), wheelie control, traction control, cornering ABS, and launch control.
The braking system includes two 320mm Brembo front discs, one 245mm rear disc, and adjustable front forks and rear mono shocks.
(3) Suzuki Katana
One of the most famous superbikes in the world, the Suzuki Katana, was just introduced in the nation with a starting price of Rs 13.61 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The motorcycle is available with a 999 cc inline four-cylinder petrol engine paired with a six-speed manual transmission and is stated to produce 150.19 horsepower and 106 Nm of torque.
(4) Suzuki Hayabusa
The Suzuki Hayabusa is noted for its powerful performance, aggressive styling, and well-balanced characteristics. It is priced from Rs 16.41 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). A 1340 cc inline four-cylinder petrol engine that produces a maximum torque of 150 Nm and 187.3 horsepower powers the motorcycle. A rich feature set and various driving aids, including five distinct driving modes, are also among its many advantages.
(5) BMW S1000R
The new BMW S1000R was introduced nationwide, with prices starting at Rs 18.30 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). For those curious, it is propelled by a 999 cc single-cylinder petrol engine that produces a maximum of 114 Nm and 162.26 horsepower of torque. Its features include an anti-hopping clutch, traction control system, ABS Pro, Hill Start Control, Riding Modes Pro, Dynamic Brake Control (DBC), engine drag torque control MSR, and engine brake control.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be