Chennai manufacturer Royal Enfield Bikes has been tremendously successful in India. Royal Enfield bikes are very much liked in the country. Talking about November 2022, the company has sold a total of 42,290 units of Classic 350 and Hunter 350. The Classic 350 is the best-selling bike of Royal Enfield in India.
The new generation Classic 350 has become a massive success in India. The Classic 350 motorcycle is the second bike after the Meteor 350 based on the J series engine platform. In November 2022, a total of 26,702 units were sold. It was the ninth best-selling bike in the country in November. The starting ex-showroom price of this luxurious bike is Rs.1,90,092.
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 was launched this year and reached the showrooms a few months back. Since its launch, Royal Enfield’s bikes have received tremendous customer responses. Now, this bike has become the second best-selling bike of the company. Last month, it sold a total of 15,588 units. Based on November 2022 sales, the Hunter 350 has become the tenth best-selling car in the country.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 is a great cruiser bike. It comes with 6 variants and 15 colour options in India. This bike has been introduced with a 349 cc engine. For power transmission, this bike will get a 5-speed manual gearbox. It gets features like a semi-digital instrument cluster, USB charging port, and analogue speedometer with LCD screen.
The ex-showroom price of Hunter 350 starts from Rs.1.50 lakhs. This bike comes with a 349.34 cc engine. Currently, this bike is one of the most affordable motorcycles from Royal Enfield. You get single and dual-channel ABS units depending on the variant. Apart from this, features like a semi-digital instrument console with a tripper pod are also available.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be