The cruiser and Adventure Bike Segment is a popular segment of the two-wheeler sector in which the upcoming bikes are liked for their design and engine, apart from their sturdiness. Today we are talking about 650cc engine bikes, the country’s lowest-priced bikes.
In the full detail of Top 3 Heavy Engine Bikes, you will read the complete details of their engine, mileage and braking system along with the price of these bikes.
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is the lowest-priced bike in this segment, and this bike is very much liked due to its classic design. The company has so far launched 7 variants of this bike in the market.
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Price
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 prices start at Rs 2.89 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and go up to Rs 3.15 Lakh for the top model.
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Engine
In the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, the company has installed a 648 cc engine which generates power of 47.65 PS and a peak torque of 52 Nm. A 6-speed gearbox is available with this engine. Regarding the mileage of the bike, the company claims that this interceptor gives a mileage of 31.95 kilometres per litre.
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 is the second low-cost cruiser bike in this segment, with five variants available for sale in the market.
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Price
The Royal Enfield Continental GT 650’s ex-showroom price (Delhi) is Rs 3.06 Lakh, going up to Rs 3.32 Lakh in its top variant.
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Engine
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 is powered by a 648 cc engine based on air and oil-cooled technology. This engine generates a power of 47.45 PS and a peak torque of 52 Nm. Latest Bike News A 6-speed gearbox with slip and assist clutch is available with this engine. The ARAI mileage of this bike is 27 kmpl.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be