More than 59 companies from India and abroad have launched and unveiled their vehicles at Auto Expo 2023. After which now February is also going to be interesting for the auto sector because scooters and bikes from many companies will be launched in February.
Updated Yamaha MT 15 FZ-S
Yamaha Motor India will launch a new two-wheeler on February 18. Although the company has not yet released the exact details of the product, according to the reports, it is likely to be the two-wheeler Yamaha MT 15. The new MT 15 will comply with BS 6 Second Stage 2 emission norms. This bike will be given a single-cylinder 155 cc engine based on liquid-cooled technology. This engine generates a power of 18.1 bhp. A 5-speed gearbox will be added to this 155cc engine.
Matter electric bike
Ahmedabad-based EV tech startup Matter showcased its first electric motorcycle at the Auto Expo 2023, which is expected to be launched in February 2023. The Matter EV will be India’s first electric motorcycle with a manual gearbox and ABS. It will get a 5.0 kWh battery pack that can offer a riding range of around 150 km per charge.
TVS iQube ST
TVS iQube ST prices are expected to be revealed by TVS Motor Company this February. The new TVS iQube ST will be the flagship variant in the iQube line-up. It will be powered by a 4.56 kWh lithium-ion battery pack that is claimed to offer a riding range of 145 km on a single charge. TVS iQube ST will compete with Ola S1 Pro, Ather 450X, Bajaj Chetak and Hero Vida V1.
River electric scooter
On February 22, the Bengaluru-based EV company River will introduce a brand-new electric scooter in India. The brand refers to it as the “SUV of scooters.” The new EV from River is comparable to the Yamaha Neo electric scooter. Larger 14-inch wheels, crash guards, dual-disc brakes, and an LED lighting system will be added.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be