Electric two and three-wheelers in the country have changed the entire scenario within a few years. A startup company will launch a superb bike in the market in a few days. That too at a very affordable price. The direct competition of this bike is being told with Hero Splendor. Many startups in the country are making electric two and three-wheelers. One of these is Oben. The company is launching Rorr electric naked bike. This bike is expected to appear on the roads in the first quarter of next year.
According to the report, the company has achieved the funding target of around Rs 33 crore. It has also received bookings for 17 thousand units so far. The company has said it will launch it in the first quarter of next year.
Oben has fixed the price of this bike at less than one lakh rupees, i.e. Rs 99,999. Initially, this bike will be launched in nine country cities, including Jaipur, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune. A lot of discussions are going on about this bike. The concept of this bike was introduced in March of this year.
Price from Splendor
The reason behind comparing this bike with Splendor is its price. The on-road price of Splendor is around 85 to 90 thousand rupees. On the other hand, the design and looks of this bike are superb. Youngsters may like it a lot. Recently, Oben’s founder and CEO, Madhumita Agarwal, told the Times of India that the company is focusing on speeding up the production and distribution of the bike. He had said that this fund would be used to fulfil the orders.
It can be the choice of youngsters.
The Oben Rorr is a sporty-looking bike. It is very economical in both performance and price. Compared to its petrol bike, it has a 10 kW electric motor, which produces 72Nm of torque. The pickup is also excellent in this. It catches a speed of 40 km from zero in just three seconds. Its top speed is 100 km. It has three power modes – Eco, City and Havoc. A 4.4 kWh battery powers the bike. It can be fully charged in two hours and can cover a distance of 125 km on a single charge.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be